|Speak of the Devil|
|Season 1, Episode 11|
|Air date||September 2, 2013|
|Written by||Scott Gold|
|Directed by||David M. Barrett|
|Let the Games Begin (1.10)||Exigent Circumstances (1.12)|
- Big Jim announces a state of emergency, in essence Big Jim's Persecution Announcement, due to Dale "Barbie" Barbara being the suspect in numerous crimes, turning his character from an anti-hero to the main villain for the next few episodes. However, since we know most of the crimes Barbie has been "charged" with have been committed by another perpretrator.
- Below is a list of crimes that Big Jim has falsely officially charged Barbie for.
- Murder of Maxine Seagrave and her associate (actually both were shot by Big Jim and he falsely told Linda that Barbie killed them)
- Attempted Murder of Julia Shumway (actually shot by Maxine, with her being saved by Barbie)
- Attempted Murder of Big Jim (true, however Barbie was acting in accordance to police standards and trying to apprehend/eliminate the possibility of the dictatorship that Big Jim wants to instill into the town.)
- Murder of Maxine's mother, Agatha (killed by Big Jim, when he was transported from the Island back to Chester's Mill with a tied up Agatha. Agatha was thrown into the water, potentially intentional on Big Jim's part, and allowed her to drown).
- See the section titled Crimes in Under the Dome (TV series)